Game Developer - Unity - 2 Openings
This is a full-time position for a full-time position for a C# Unity Developer with 2+ years of experience in C# & Unity. Salary ranges from Rs. 50,000 to 80,000.
|NPR 50,000 - 80,000|
|Game Design, C# Programming, Unity, Blender, Animation|
We are looking for an experienced Unity developer to join our team of 2D & 3D game developers. We are looking for self-managed people who can work without constant supervision. An ideal candidate would be someone who wants a long-term career as a Unity Developer. Since we already have a few apps published, we need someone to take over these in-house projects.
As a game developer, you will mostly work on one or more of the following types of work depending on your experience.
- Develop new 2D board and card games from scratch
- Develop new 3D driving and racing games from scratch
- Fix known bugs in existing games and refactor the existing code
- Add new features such as new levels & characters to the existing games
- Make changes to the designs and animations in existing games
- Design user interface according to the given design guidelines
- Optimize performance and appearance of the existing games
- Re-design existing 2D sprites and 3D models and improve gameplay
If you have at least a few of the following skills, you can apply for this position. You will be assigned the best role based on your prior experience.
- Developed and published at least one game
- Excellent knowledge of C# programming
- Excellent knowledge of Unity development for mobile games
- Proficient in creating user interfaces in Unity
- Intermediate knowledge of 3D Modeling and rendering
- Good knowledge of Vehicle Physics or Character Animation
- Intermediate Knowledge of different animation systems
- Knowledge of networking and connectivity in Unity
- Basic Knowledge of the iOS and Android SDK and build systems
If you possess one or more of the following qualities, you are more likely to be selected for the position.
- Passion for mobile games
- Has great communication and social skills
- Has some knowledge of software localization
- Can use basic graphic design software tools
- Experienced in version control using Git
We are always looking for nice people to join our team. Even if you don’t find a role that suits your experience, you can send an application for a position that you are interested in. When we have a vacancy, we will contact you.