Mobile App Developer - iOS - 1 Openings
This is a full-time position for a Mobile App Developer (iOS Native) with 3+ years of experience in Swift & iOS SDK. Salary ranges from Rs. 100,000 to 180,000.
|NPR 100,000 - 180,000|
|Swift 4.x, iOS SDK, Firebase, StoreKit, Storyboard|
We are looking for an experienced mobile app developer with experience in native iOS app development using Swift. We are looking for self-managed people who can work without constant supervision.
As we already have a few apps published with millions of active users, our first stage will be to port our existing native codebase for the latest iOS version. So we need someone to take over the spaghetti code written by a junior developer and make it more maintainable. We also need someone to occasionally work with hybrid app developers and game developers to implement ios-specific features, so we need someone who isn't intimidated by new challenges and teamwork.
You will be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending on your skills and prior experience.
- Update the existing code for latest iOS versions
- Add new features to the existing apps
- Improve the UI/UX of the existing apps.
- Build new iOS apps based on our android apps
- Help build and lead the mobile iOS team as needed
- Help junior developers learn the best practices
The most important requirement for this role is a broad understanding of the mobile technology and iOS ecosystem that comes with experience. Here are a few points that highlight the skills we expect from our applicants.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift 4.x, Storyboard-based design
- Prior experience in working on photo editing apps
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS SDK & app development
- Published at least a few apps on the App Store
- Experience in common APIs like StoreKit, Photos and Camera
- Experience in third party services like Firebase and ad networks
- Intermediate knowledge of C and C++ programming
If you possess one or more of the following qualities, you are more likely to be selected for the position.
- Studied software engineering or a similar course
- Experience working on several projects
- Has great communication and social skills
- Good knowledge of the version control systems
- Good knowledge of Unix tools & build systems
- Has some knowledge of software localization
- Has some knowledge of graphics/UI/UX design
We are always looking for nice people to join our team. Even if you don’t find a role that suits your experience, you can send an application for a position that you are interested in. When we have a vacancy, we will contact you.