A Guide to Applying for a Job at Yarsa Labs
When positions become available, qualified individuals are encouraged and are welcome to apply for the job. We publish all the open positions on our website, online job portals, and local mediums of communication. The HR Manager and the head of the concerned department arrange interviews with the applicants. Our primary goal when recruiting new people is to fill vacancies with persons who have the best available skills, abilities, or experience needed to perform the work.
As soon as you decide to apply for work at Yarsa Labs, we follow predefined hiring and onboarding processes. We listed this process publicly so you know what to expect.
Our job details page has all the details about the job, including the minimum requirements. We also indicate the level of experience you need to have for the position. Before hitting the “Apply Now” button, you have to take care of the following points.
Before you Apply
- Make sure you have the minimum required skills and experience for the position.
- Update your CV to include relevant links to the latest projects that you have worked on.
- Prepare a cover letter that tells us something interesting about you and your work experience.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the correct page, and fill-up the form.
After you Apply
After you submit the form our HR Manager will be notified of the new application. You will receive an automated email for a confirmation shortly after applying. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder and mark it as not spam if it’s there so further communication is easier. After you receive the confirmation email, you should wait for our response.
What to Expect
- We will review your application and contact you within 7 days by email. In most cases, we reply on the same day.
- If you don’t have a habit of checking your emails regularly, now is the best time to start.
- We may also call you at your mobile number if we need further information.
- We do not entertain direct phone calls regarding your application.
If you didn’t receive any confirmation email from us within an hour after applying, please send us your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you received our automated response, but nobody contacted you about the application, please send us a reminder at the same email address.
We will send you an email if we decided not to select you. If your application got rejected, you can still apply for a different position. We will also send you an email when we have a job position available, and we think you’d be a good fit. You can also request us not to contact you again regarding your application.
If we decided to shortlist you after reviewing your application, we will send you an email to give you the good news. Someone from our team will contact you soon on the phone number you provided with your application. You should reply to the email if your contact number has changed recently. Our HR Manager will call you to ask some questions to assess your aptitude. Then the head of the department will call you to discuss your experience. Based on the role, you might be requested to complete a small task to assess your skills.
When we decide to select you for the position, it’s almost certain that you will be hired for the position. To proceed with your application, you should reply to our email with the following information.
- Your expected base salary per month for accepting the offer (optional).
- A scanned copy of your passport or citizenship document.
- A recently taken photograph.
- A scanned copy of your utility bill for address verification.